Junk Junction Challenge in Fortnite Battle Royale
It’s official, the third week of Battle Pass challenges for Fortnite: Battle Royale are out. Overall, there are 7 different challenges, and they are:
- Harvest building resources with a pickaxe (0/3000)
- Deal damage with Suppressed Weapons to opponents (0/500)
- Search chests in Junk Junction (0/7)
- Land on different Bullseyes (0/7)
- Follow the treasure map found in Snobby Shores (0/1)
- Crossbow eliminations (0/2)
- Eliminate opponents in Salty Springs (0/3)
In this guide, we’re going to show you the different locations of chests that you can search for in Junk Junction. Last week, we had the ‘Search chests in Wailing Woods‘ challenge, which proved to be difficult with the entire area holding only 3 chests. Wailing Woods may as well have become the new Tilted Towers. I’ve been holding off on that challenge still for a while, until Wailing Woods quiets down at least.
First off, there are 6 potential chest locations in Fortnite Battle Royale’s Junk Junction. You have to search 7 for the challenge, this is much better than last weeks challenge. However it’s still going to be difficult and require multiple games.
We’ve used FortniteChests to gather this information, they provide chest locations throughout the map and give specific information including images as to the actual location.
Chest locations in Junk Junction
Below are the chest locations, we’ve gone from left to right of the map above.
- On the far west side of the map, found hidden below the building in the mud. (370, 1791).
- On the roof top, near the wall. This is the second chest on the far left of the map. (378, 1794).
- In the cornor of the roof of the large building most south in Junk Junction. (406, 1783).
- In the same building, but on a lower level is the fourth chest. Found in the opposite direction of the previous chest. (405, 1798).
- Again, inside the same building. However this time the chest is slightly east from the previous one. (421, 1798).
- The most northern chest can be found inside the crusher, found against the perimeter wall. (416, 1819).
There are more chests just north of Junk Junction at the giant metal Llama. However it’s currently unknown whether these count towards the challenge. It’s most likely not the case.
It’s important to remember that chest spawns are completely random. Whilst the positions are always the same, it’s entirely possible that the chest may not spawn at all.
More Fortnite Guides are covered on our site here.