Kodi Exodus Add-on
In this post, we’re going to tell you how to install Exodus on Kodi 17 Krypton. If Exodus has disappeared from Kodi, you may want to follow this guide to learn how to download and add Exodus to Kodi again.
This guide works for Amazon Fire Stick, Windows, Android and any other Kodi device. Below, we’ll show you how to download Exodus on Kodi.
How to install Exodus on Kodi
Let’s get to it, now we’re going to put Exodus on Kodi using the steps listed below. They are easy to follow, and if you get stuck on the guide, leave a comment below. You may need to Enable Unknown Sources.
How to install Exodus on Kodi 17 Krypton:
- Open System > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff
- In the bottom box, input “Smash” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Smash“
- Choose kodistuff, then select “Smash repo x.x.x.zip“
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Install from repository > Smash Repository > Video add-ons > Exodus
- Done! Exodus can be found under video add-ons on the home screen.
What is Exodus?
The Exodus Kodi add-on is one of the most respected and reliable Kodi add-ons available. Right now, it is one of the best Kodi add-ons for Movies and TV Shows. Exodus for Kodi offers other features such as the ability to download Movies & TV Shows from Kodi as well as the option to connect your IMDB and Trakt account to integrate watch lists into Exodus.