Kodi Eden Builds
How to download and install Eden Builds for Kodi Krypton. Eden has a unique design, and there are 3 different choices available.
Eden Builds Overview
There are 3 different Eden Builds available for Kodi. These are Eden Ultimate, Eden Silver and Eden Red. All 3 builds are for Kodi Krypton. The build that has been showcased in this bulb is Eden Ultimate (the most popular). Eden uses Aeon Nox as it’s skin, however it’s been heavily customized to give it that 80’s retro feeling.
Eden Kodi Build is big in size, having categories and add-ons for Apps, comedy, favorites, kids, Live TV, Movies, Power, Sports, System, TV Shows, UHD Movies and Weather. Some of the add-ons used in this Kodi Build are Elysium, Covenant, BOB, and WolfPack.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply. Also, this build is not supported by the Kodi developers, so please don’t head to the Kodi forums for support.
How to install Eden Builds on Kodi Krypton
- Open System (top centre cog icon) > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://repo.ares-project.com/magic
- In the bottom box, input “Ares” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Ares“.
- Install the ZIP File in there (repository.aresproject).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Install from Repository > Ares Project > Program add-ons > Ares Wizard > Install
- Open Ares Wizard, found under program add-ons on the home screen
- Choose Builds in the top left > Eden > Choose your build > Install
- Wait for it to download. Allow Kodi to force close. Done!
Ares Wizard and pins
As this build is from the Ares Wizard in Kodi, you will be asked for a pin. When the message pops up, hit the “Get Pin” button. A web browser will open, giving you a 4 digit pin. Go back into Kodi, and press “Enter Pin” in the Ares Wizard. Enter the pin you received to get access to the build. You can scan the QR code or enter the given URL on your mobile too.