Pro Sport Add-on Overview
To install Pro Sport, we’ll be using the Super Repo, which contains thousands of other add-ons.
The Pro Sport add-on provides a lot of content targeted towards users with interest in NFL, NHL, NBA and MLB Games. You will find an area which will host live games when they are available for each sport. Pro Sport also has an archive section where you can watch previous games too using services such as openload.
If you have any problems with installing or using this add-on, don’t head to the Kodi forums for help. Either contact the developers or leave a comment below and we’ll get back to you.
How to install Pro Sport on Kodi
This installation guide is for Kodi Krypton. If a notification pops up during the installation, saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- System (top centre icon) > File Manager > Add Source
- In the top box, enter: http://srp.nu
- In the bottom box, enter: SRP
- Press OK to finish adding the source
- Home screen > Add-ons > Add-on browser (top left icon)
- Install from ZIP File > SRP > Krypton > all > superrepo.kodi.krypton.all
- Allow it to install.
- Install from Repository > SuperRepo All [Krypton] > Video add-ons
- Look for Pro Sport in the list
- Choose install, and that’s it! You will find Pro Sport under your video add-ons.