Kodi SchisM TV Build
How to download and install the SchisM TV Build for Kodi Krypton, one of the best builds that I believe I have covered!
SchisM TV Build Overview
The SchisM TV Build is incredible. This is the first buid I have come across so far that offers so many design choices. Once you’ve installed the SchisM TV Build, there are 6 different design layouts you can choose from, and they all look great. They contain a lot of spotlight features and have a great appearance and navigation setup. Check the images above to see all 6 design choices, and then pick one during the installation process.
The SchisM TV Build has categories for Kids, TV Shows, Movies, Collections, Live TV, Mettaliq, Apps, Tools, Videos, Music, Programs, Settings, Favourites and Power.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply.
How to install SchisM TV Build on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Open System > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://dimitrology.com/repo
- In the bottom box, input “Dimitro” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Dimitro“.
- Install the ZIP File in there (plugin.video.dimitv.zip).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Home screen > Add-ons > Program Add-ons > DIMITROLOGY TV > Install.
- Go to the URL provided to get the code, and then enter it on the next screen.
- Refresh the Builds page if you have to. Choose “Schism TV All in One Krypton”.
- I’d recommend choosing to install Full. Let it download, then restart Kodi.
- Go to Settings > Interface Settings > Skin > Choose one you like from above.