In this post, we’re going to give you a preview of the Luxury Build, available for Kodi Krypton. This build was tested in May 2018, and was working great. With builds becoming more unreliable, and more add-ons not working, you might want to give this one a go!
This Kodi Build was also tested with the latest and most recently updated version of Krypton, sitting at 17.6. Although it will work with older versions. You can check to see if the source URL is working before-hand by inputting it into a browser and seeing if the ZIP file is available.
When installing the Luxury Build, it has 2 versions available, a Real-Debrid version and one without. You will need to choose during the installation process. Currently, it has categories for Add-ons, Apps, Kids, Live TV, Movies, Programs, Settings, Sports & TV Shows. Whilst some of the add-ons used are Metalliq, Maverick and Toon Town.
How to install the Luxury Build
Follow the instructions below. Is this build not working? Let us know and we’ll see if we can fix it! Need to Enable Unknown Sources?
- Home Screen > Settings > File Manager > Add Source
- In the top box, add http://luxurywizard.space/luxury
- Whilst in the bottom box, type Luxury and press OK.
- Home Screen > Add-ons > Add-on Browser > Install from ZIP File.
- Choose Luxury, and install the ZIP file in there. Wait for it to install.
- Back on the home screen, open the Wizard, found under program add-ons.
- Head to Builds > Choose the appropriate build > Install with Fresh Install.
- Restart Kodi, and you’re done!