Level 71 of Wordscapes uses the letters: D Y E E N. From these letters, you’re expected to create 8 different words, which is quite tricky. Especially when we’re given 2 E’s and a Y, the combinations seem small.
Wordscapes is a puzzle game, which can be downloaded on iOS and Android. There’s hundreds of levels to complete, as well as levels which appear daily for players to complete. As you progress through the game, you’ll obtain Brilliance.
Level 71 Answer & Solution
To complete Level 71 of Wordscapes, enter the following words: Dye, Den, Deny, Eyed, Need, End, Needy and Yen. 4 words are made up of 3 letters, 3 are made up of 4 letters and there’s only 1 word that uses all 5 letters.
No bonus words are required for this round. Although at least 1 can still be entered, which is ‘eye’.
- Dye: A natural or synthetic substance used to add a colour to or change the colour of something.
- Den: A wild mammal’s hidden home; a lair.
- Deny: State that one refuses to admit the truth or existence of
- Eyed: having eyes of the type or number specified.
- Need: require (something) because it is essential or very important rather than just desirable.
- End: a final part of something, especially a period of time, an activity, or a story.
- Needy: (of a person) lacking the necessities of life; very poor.
- Yen: The basic monetary unit of Japan.