Level 72 of Wordscapes provides you with the letters X A T E L. This is classed as a hard level, and you will be warned before going into it. There are 12 words to be made from these letters, which is a lot considering there’s an X included, and 1 word isn’t connected to the grid.
Wordscapes is a puzzle game, which can be downloaded on iOS and Android. There’s hundreds of levels to complete, as well as levels which appear daily for players to complete. As you progress through the game, you’ll obtain Brilliance.
Level 72 Answer & Solution
To solve Level 72 of Wordscapes, enter the following words: Lax, Ate, Tax, Axe, Eat, Let, Tea, Late, Tale, Axle, Latex and finally, Exalt.
Most of these words should be pretty easy, as they’re mostly made up of 3 letters. Exalt is probably the most difficult. For a few bonus words, you can enter words like Teal and Ale.
- Lax: Not sufficiently strict, severe, or careful.
- Ate: Simple past tense of eat
- Tax: A compulsory contribution to state revenue, levied by the government on workers’ income and business profits, or added to the cost of some goods, services, and transactions.
- Axe: A tool used for chopping wood, typically of iron with a steel edge and wooden handle.
- Eat: Put (food) into the mouth and chew and swallow it.
- Let: Not prevent or forbid; allow.
- Tea: Hot drink made by infusing the dried crushed leaves of the tea plant in boiling water.
- Late: Doing something or taking place after the expected, proper, or usual time.
- Tale: Fictitious or true narrative or story, especially one that is imaginatively recounted.
- Axle: Rod or spindle (either fixed or rotating) passing through the center of a wheel or group of wheels.
- Latex: Milky fluid found in many plants, such as poppies and spurges, which exudes when the plant is cut and coagulates on exposure to the air. The latex of the rubber tree is the chief source of natural rubber.