Level 73 of Wordscapes provides you with the letters C I T H P. In total, the game wants you to create 9 words from these letters. It might seem difficult at first, but once you see the words, it makes complete sense.
Wordscapes is a puzzle game, which can be downloaded on iOS and Android. There’s hundreds of levels to complete, as well as levels which appear daily for players to complete. As you progress through the game, you’ll obtain Brilliance.
Level 73 Answer & Solution
Using the letters C I T H P, create the following words to solve Level 73 of Wordle: Pic, Phi, Chi, Hit, Tip, Pit, Hip, Chip, Itch, Pitch. Use the image below as a reference on where each word is placed.
It’s a simple round, and a nice break after the hard round provided by Level 72.
- Pic: Photograph or cinema film.
- Phi: The twenty-first letter of the Greek alphabet ( Φ, φ ), transliterated as ‘ph’ or (in modern Greek) ‘f’.
- Chi: The twenty-second letter of the Greek alphabet ( Χ, χ ), transliterated as ‘kh’ or ‘ch’.
- Hit: Bring one’s hand or a tool or weapon into contact with (someone or something) quickly and forcefully.
- Tip: The pointed or rounded end or extremity of something slender or tapering.
- Pit: A large hole in the ground.
- Hip: A projection of the pelvis and upper thigh bone on each side of the body in human beings and quadrupeds.
- Chip: A small piece of something removed in the course of chopping, cutting, or breaking a hard material such as wood or stone.
- Itch: An uncomfortable sensation on the skin that causes a desire to scratch.
- Pitch: The quality of a sound governed by the rate of vibrations producing it; the degree of highness or lowness of a tone.