Level 74 of Wordle might be a bit difficult, as once again, it’s another set of letters that contain 2 E’s. From the letters F D E R E, Wordle expects you to come up with 10 words from the dictionary.
Wordscapes is a puzzle game, which can be downloaded on iOS and Android. There’s hundreds of levels to complete, as well as levels which appear daily for players to complete. As you progress through the game, you’ll obtain Brilliance.
Level 74 Answer & Solution
After putting a few letters together, it should all be clear. The Wordle makes good use of the 2 E’s, such as Reed, Free, Fee etc. To solve Level 74 of Wordle, input the following words: Fee, Fed, Red, Deer, Reef, Free, Feed, Reed, Freed, Defer.
Defer is probably the trickiest word to get. There’s some bonus words too, although these don’t count towards your score.
- Fee: A payment made to a professional person or to a professional or public body in exchange for advice or services.
- Fed: Federal agent or official, especially a member of the FBI.
- Red: Colour at the end of the spectrum next to orange and opposite violet, as of blood, fire, or rubies.
- Deer: Hoofed grazing or browsing animal, with branched bony antlers that are shed annually and typically borne only by the male.
- Reef: Ridge of jagged rock, coral, or sand just above or below the surface of the sea.
- Free: Able to act or be done as one wishes; not under the control of another.
- Feed: An act of giving food, especially to animals or a baby, or of having food given to one.
- Reed: A tall, slender-leaved plant of the grass family, which grows in water or on marshy ground.
- Freed: Release from confinement or slavery.
- Defer: Put off (an action or event) to a later time; postpone.