Raft is a survival game, released on Steam on the 23rd May 2018. Alone or together, build a raft and navigate the sea to find loot. Previously, Raft was released as a free game during its Alpha stages. However, since receiving a full release, a lot of new mechanics and changes where made to the game including Multiplayer Co-Op, Diving, Reefs, lots of new crafting recipes and more.
At the moment, Raft is sitting in an Early Access state, meaning it is set to receive a lot of updates in the future. It will likely be a while before we see a full release, with developers relying on your feedback and ideas on discussion forums.
For now, we have a lot of guides available for Raft, produced in a Wiki-like format below. If you have a problem with any of these guides, let us know in the comments!
- Default controls & how to change them
- Destroy floors, walls and other raft objects
- Building new objects on the Raft
- Increase the size of your base
- Best settings for fixing lag and increasing FPS
- How to use Flippers & Oxygen Bottles
- Crafting an Anchor
How to find…
- Metal Ore & Ingots
- Copper Ore & Ingots
- Dry Bricks
- Vine Goo
- Giant Clams