Wizards Unite: How to Choose a House


In Harry Potter: Wizards Unite, you need to choose a Hogwarts House to fill out your Ministry ID. Obviously, you can choose between Gryffindor, Slytherin, Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw.

At the moment, it doesn’t seem like these really do anything except fill out your profile. You can also switch between the houses anytime you want, so you aren’t locked into one of them.

Below, we have a quick guide showing you how you can choose your house when playing Harry Potter: Wizards Unite. If you want to check out some more guides for the game, you can see some related content at the bottom of this guide.

Choosing a House

To choose a house, start by opening up your Ministry ID. You can do this by choosing your profile button located in the bottom left corner of the screen when in the map view.

You will be taken to your Ministry ID. Here, you can change many things on your profile including your avatar, name, profession, house and wand. 

Located below the title on the right hand side next to your level is the house option. Tap the feather icon to choose or edit your current house.

From the Hogwarts Coat of Arms, choose the house you want to join and save your changes. It will now appear on your Ministry ID, which friends and other players can see.

Original founder and main writer of PwrDown. I'm a huge Movie and TV enthusiast, with a lot of interest in the Thrillers & Mysteries. I'm also an avid gamer, mostly enjoying games such as Fallout 4 & League of Legends and various strategy games. I write guides for games that are out on PC, PS4, Xbox One & Nintendo Switch!