Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
About the SportsDevil add-on for Kodi
SportsDevil is by far one of the most known and respected Kodi add-ons when it comes to Live Sports. It has a wide selection of streams inside, so you will always find what you are looking for. As well as Live streams, you will also find sections which host past broadcasts, so you can catch up on any games you miss out on.
With SportsDevil, you will be able to watch live UFC, football, basketball, baseball, racing events and pretty much any other sport you can think of. Quality usually ranges anywhere from 480p to 1080p, and are usually very reliable.
This guide will cover two methods for setup and installation. First method will be completed using a ZIP file. The second method will use the repository, so choose which one suits you better. If you struggle with some part of this guide, screenshots are available at the bottom.
How to install SportsDevil using a ZIP File
- Download the SportsDevil add-on here.
- Save it in a location where your Kodi device can access it.
- Open Kodi, then go into add-ons. Open the add-on browser and choose install from ZIP File.
- Navigate to where you saved the ZIP file to and select it.
- Wait for add-on enabled notification. That’s it! You can find SportsDevil in the add-ons section of your Kodi.
How to install SportsDevil using a repository
FUSION.TVADDONS.AG IS CURRENTLY DOWN. THIS METHOD WILL NOT CURRENTLY WORK (13TH JUNE 2017).
- Go into Settings > File Manager > Add Source
- In the first box, type the following http://fusion.tvaddons.ag
- In the second box, type Fusion. Press OK to exit out.
- Go back to the Home Screen > Add-Ons > Add-On Browser > Install from ZIP File
- Choose Fusion > xbmc-repos > english > repository.unofficialsportsdevil-x-x-x.zip
- Install from Repository > Unofficial SportsDevil repository > Video Add-ons > SportsDevil > Install
- Completed. SportsDevil is installed and ready to use.
How to install SportsDevil from a ZIP File (image instructions).
Download the ZIP File from the link provided
Save it in an accesible location from your Kodi device. I saved mine in Downloads/Kodi as an example.
In Kodi, head into the add-ons section.
Open the add-on browser, which is the icon in the top left.
Select Install from ZIP File
Go to the location where you saved the ZIP File and select it.
Wait for the Add-on installed notification.
You will now find SportsDevil inside your add-ons section, ready to use!