Kodi 1080P Movies Add-on
Here, we’ll look at how to install the 1080P Movies add-on for Kodi Krypton, a large provider of HD Movies & TV Shows!
Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
1080P Movies Overview
The 1080P Movies add-on provides Movies and TV Shows in High quality straight to your Kodi setup. What I like most about this add-on, is that it doesn’t scrape content from 3rd party sources. When you choose a movie or TV Show, all you have to do is pick the quality you want to watch it in, meaning there is no waiting around.
1080P Movies has a vast amount of content, and it’s easy to find what your looking for due to the amount of filtering you can do. You can search, look at Box Office, IMDB Most Popular, genres and etc. This add-on is a great choice for any Kodi build.
This add-on isn’t supported or affiliated with the developers of the Kodi platform. Please don’t head to the Kodi forums for help. If you’re having any problems with installing this add-on, please leave a comment below.
How to install 1080P Movies on Kodi Krypton
This installation guide is for Kodi Krypton. If a notification pops up during the installation, saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- System (top centre icon) > File Manager > Add Source
- In the top box, enter: http://noobsandnerds.com/portal
- In the bottom box, enter: Nan
- Press OK to finish adding the source
- Home screen > Add-ons > Add-on browser (top left icon)
- Install from ZIP File > Nan > noobsandnerds Repo
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification. This may take a few minutes.
- Install from Repository > noobsandnerds Repository > Video add-ons > 1080P Movies > Install
- Allow it to install, this may take a minute. You can then find the add-on under your video add-ons on the Kodi home screen.