Kodi B99TV Add-on
How to install the B99TV add-on for Kodi Krypton. B99TV is a Kodi add-on that provides you with various cartoons from long ago!
Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
B99TV add-on for Kodi provides a lot of cartoons, especially older ones from the 90’s and 2000’s. It has a lot of content for all different shows, including one of my old favourites Scooby Doo! A few other of my favourites that it hosts is Looney Tunes, Pink Panther and Tom & Jerry.
The sources in B99TV Play instantly with no buffering or source selection required, making me think they may pull the streams from YouTube. Anyhow, this add-on is great for your Kodi setup if you have kids or just want to feel nostalgic every now and again.
This add-on isn’t supported or affiliated with the developers of the Kodi platform. Please don’t head to the Kodi forums for help. If you’re having any problems with installing this add-on, please leave a comment below.
How to install B99TV on Kodi Krypton
This installation guide is for Kodi Krypton. If a notification pops up during the installation, saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- System (top centre icon) > File Manager > Add Source
- In the top box, enter: http://noobsandnerds.com/portal
- In the bottom box, enter: Nan
- Press OK to finish adding the source
- Home screen > Add-ons > Add-on browser (top left icon)
- Install from ZIP File > Nan > noobsandnerds Repo
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification. This may take a few minutes.
- Install from Repository > noobsandnerds Repository > Video add-ons > B99TV > Install
- Allow it to install, this may take a minute. You can then find the add-on under your video add-ons on the Kodi home screen.