Kodi Binky TV Add-on
The Binky TV add-on is a great add-on for Kids who are very young. It provides you with all sorts of TV Shows suitable for children straight to your Kodi device.
Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
Binky TV Overview
Binky TV is a great Kodi add-on for Kids, probably one of the best. Like a few other add-ons, it seems to get it’s content from YouTube instead of third party sites. Binky TV has so many TV Shows and streams, and they’re all suitable for especially younger kids.
This add-on will make a great addition to any Kodi builds. The streams are all in a good quality and there is no buffering at all.
This add-on isn’t supported or affiliated with the developers of the Kodi platform. Please don’t head to the Kodi forums for help. If you’re having any problems with installing this add-on, please leave a comment below.
How to install Binky TV on Kodi Krypton
This installation guide is for Kodi Krypton. If a notification pops up during the installation, saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- System (top centre icon) > File Manager > Add Source
- In the top box, enter: http://noobsandnerds.com/portal
- In the bottom box, enter: Nan
- Press OK to finish adding the source
- Home screen > Add-ons > Add-on browser (top left icon)
- Install from ZIP File > Nan > noobsandnerds Repo
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification. This may take a few minutes.
- Install from Repository > noobsandnerds Repository > Video add-ons > Binky TV > Install
- Allow it to install, this may take a minute. You can then find the add-on under your video add-ons on the Kodi home screen.