Kodi Bob Unrestricted Add-on
This post will guide you in installing the Bob Unrestricted add-on, known simply as Bob. It’s a great add-on for Movies, TV Shows and Kids.
Bob Unrestricted Overview
Bob Unrestricted is a very popular add-on, and you’ll find it in over 75% of Kodi builds today. It’s a great source for TV, Movies and Music. It has a lot of content for Live Boxing and Kids.
Bob has categories for My Bob, New Releases, Amazing TV, TNPB Boxsets, Bob’s Kids, Music TV, Walk of fame, Bob Sports, Blue’s place rocks, T.A. Streams, TNPB, Valhalla, Settings and Search. Inside of these categories, are hundreds of other categories where you can find many sources for Movies in 3D, 4K and much more. The navigation will definitely take some getting used to, as most of these terms are very unfamiliar.
Below are some quick installation instructions for Bob Unrestricted. If you require any assistance, leave a comment below and we’ll get back to you.
How to install Bob Unrestricted on Kodi
- Home > System (top center icon) > File Manager > Add Source
- In the top box, enter: http://nan.aftermathwizard.net/nanrepo/
- In the bottom box, enter: NAN
- Home screen > Add-ons > Add-on browser (top left icon)
- Install from ZIP File > NAN > repository.noobsandnerds-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for it to install.
- Install from respository > noobsandnerds Repository > Video Add-Ons > Bob
- Select ‘Install’ and wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Complete. Bob Unrestricted can be found under your video add-ons