Kodi Bobbys Cartoons Add-on
Bobbys Cartoons is one of the best add-ons for Kodi that provide cartoons. It has so many different options.
Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
Bobbys Cartoons Overview
Bobbys Cartoons is a great kodi add-on if you have kids. It has a lot of options when it comes to cartoons, including some popular ones such as Arthur, Bob the Builder, FireMan Sam, Futurama, Peppa Pig, Rugrats and a lot more! There are almost 100 different cartoons in the Bobbys Cartoons Kodi add-on.
The streams load instantly, and they’re all of a great quality. There’s no reason to not include this amazing add-on in your own Kodi setup!
This add-on isn’t supported or affiliated with the developers of the Kodi platform. Please don’t head to the Kodi forums for help. If you’re having any problems with installing this add-on, please leave a comment below.
How to install Bobbys Cartoons on Kodi Krypton
This installation guide is for Kodi Krypton. If a notification pops up during the installation, saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- System (top centre icon) > File Manager > Add Source
- In the top box, enter: http://noobsandnerds.com/portal
- In the bottom box, enter: Nan
- Press OK to finish adding the source
- Home screen > Add-ons > Add-on browser (top left icon)
- Install from ZIP File > Nan > noobsandnerds Repo
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification. This may take a few minutes.
- Install from Repository > noobsandnerds Repository > Video add-ons > Bobbys Cartoons > Install
- Allow it to install, this may take a minute. You can then find the add-on under your video add-ons on the Kodi home screen.