Kodi CartoonsOn Add-on
CartoonsOn is a Kodi add-on that provides you with a lot of cartoons and animated content including TV Shows and Movies! Suitable for children too.
Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
The CartoonsOn add-on for Kodi is another add-on which provides a lot of content when it comes to animations and cartoons. However this one isn’t specifically for children, but it does have a lot of kids shows such as Tom and Jerry, Scooby Doo and more. There are also a lot of animated movies which are suitable for kids too.
Adult wise, you can find shows like Archer and Rick and Morty. CartoonsOn is a great choice for your Kodi setup. It has sections for All Content, Studios, Sets and Characters.
This add-on isn’t supported or affiliated with the developers of the Kodi platform. Please don’t head to the Kodi forums for help. If you’re having any problems with installing this add-on, please leave a comment below.
How to install CartoonsOn on Kodi Krypton
This installation guide is for Kodi Krypton. If a notification pops up during the installation, saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- System (top centre icon) > File Manager > Add Source
- In the top box, enter: http://noobsandnerds.com/portal
- In the bottom box, enter: Nan
- Press OK to finish adding the source
- Home screen > Add-ons > Add-on browser (top left icon)
- Install from ZIP File > Nan > noobsandnerds Repo
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification. This may take a few minutes.
- Install from Repository > noobsandnerds Repository > Video add-ons > CartoonsOn > Install
- Allow it to install, this may take a minute. You can then find the add-on under your video add-ons on the Kodi home screen.