Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
cCloud TV Add-on Overview
For the installation of the cCloud TV add-on for Kodi, we’re going to be using the SuperRepo. The method of installing the ZIP file from GitHub was not working at the time of this guide.
cCloud TV is an add-on for Kodi which provides a lot of Live TV and Sports channels. In the main channel list, there is over 2500 channels. A lot of these will either not work or be in various languages, but a ridiculously large amount work.
On top of Live TV Channels, there are also a lot of various 24/7 channels. These channels play TV Shows such as The Office, Walking dead and much more constantly. Included with cCloud TV is the FilmOn add-on, which also provides a lot of reliable sources.
If you have any problems with installing or using this add-on, don’t head to the Kodi forums for help. Either contact the developers or leave a comment below and we’ll get back to you.
How to install cCloud TV on Kodi
This installation guide is for Kodi Krypton. If a notification pops up during the installation, saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- System (top centre icon) > File Manager > Add Source
- In the top box, enter: http://srp.nu
- In the bottom box, enter: SRP
- Press OK to finish adding the source
- Home screen > Add-ons > Add-on browser (top left icon)
- Install from ZIP File > SRP > Krypton > Repositories > superrepo > Install the ZIP File in there
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification.
- Install from respository > SuperRepo Repositories > Add-on Repositories > SuperRepo All[Krypton][VX]. (Near the top of the list) > Install
- Again, install from repository > SuperRepo All [Krypton][VX] > Video add-ons > cCloud TV
- Choose install, and that’s it! You will find cCloud TV under your video add-ons.