Kodi Covenant Add-on
Here, you’ll learn how to install the Covenant add-on for Kodi Krypton. Covenant is an add-on which provides Movies & TV Shows in a similar format to Exodus.
The Covenant add-on for Kodi is a content provider for Movies and TV Shows, scraping media files from third party sources. It’s format is similar to that of add-ons like Exodus, using the same artwork and navigation layout.
Due to this, it also has account integration. You can connect your IMDB and Trakt accounts to carry over your watch lists and have quick access. To install this, we’re going to use the Merlin repository. However, you can install Covenant for Kodi by downloading the ZIP File from GitHub if the method below doesn’t work.
This add-on isn’t supported or affiliated with the developers of the Kodi platform. Please don’t head to the Kodi forums for help. If you’re having any problems with installing this add-on, please leave a comment below.
How to install Covenant on Kodi Krypton
This installation guide is for Kodi Krypton. If a notification pops up during the installation, saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- System (top centre icon) > File Manager > Add Source
- In the top box, enter: http://mediarepos.net/tco/
- In the bottom box, enter: TCO
- Press OK to finish adding the source
- Home screen > Add-ons > Add-on browser (top left icon)
- Install from ZIP File > Merlin > RepoColossus.zip
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification. This may take a few minutes.
- Install from Repository > Colossus Repository > Video add-ons > Covenant > Install
- Allow it to install, this may take a minute. You can then find the add-on under your video add-ons on the Kodi home screen.
You can also check out our guide for setting up Alluc with Covenant. This will allow you to add more sources, a lot in HD.