Kodi Disney Junior Add-on
The Disney Junior add-on for Kodi provides you with content which is great for kids, straight from the Disney Junior channel!
Disney Junior Overview
The Disney Junior add-on for Kodi is a good choice for kids, especially younger ones. I believe it scrapes content from YouTube, however I could be wrong.
Anyhow, there are 13 shows covered in the Disney Junior Kodi add-on, including The Lion Guard, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Calimero.
This add-on isn’t supported or affiliated with the developers of the Kodi platform. Please don’t head to the Kodi forums for help. If you’re having any problems with installing this add-on, please leave a comment below.
How to install Disney Junior on Kodi Krypton
This installation guide is for Kodi Krypton. If a notification pops up during the installation, saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- System (top centre icon) > File Manager > Add Source
- In the top box, enter: http://noobsandnerds.com/portal
- In the bottom box, enter: Nan
- Press OK to finish adding the source
- Home screen > Add-ons > Add-on browser (top left icon)
- Install from ZIP File > Nan > noobsandnerds Repo
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification. This may take a few minutes.
- Install from Repository > noobsandnerds Repository > Video add-ons > Disney Junior > Install
- Allow it to install, this may take a minute. You can then find the add-on under your video add-ons on the Kodi home screen.