The Elysium add-on for Kodi, which was formerly Zen is one of the most popular ones available. It offers a wide range of content, and is a great alternative for Exodus or Genesis Reborn. This add-on offers all of the same content and features as these other add-ons.
It has downloading, trakt integration, in progress, calendars and channels. It’s a great add-on all round and is one of the best content wise on the Kodi platform. It’s part of the Noobs and Nerds repository.
This guide is for Kodi V17 Krypton, however the steps are relatively similar for Kodi V16 Jarvis. If you have any problems with this add-on, please don’t head to the Kodi forums. Leave a comment below
How to install Elysium on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Open System > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://noobsandnerds.com/portal/
- In the bottom box, input “Noobs” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Noobs”.
- Install the File in there (noobsandnerds Repo x.x.zip).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Install from repository > noobsandnerds Repository > Add-on repository > Elysium Repository > Install
- Go back to install from Repository > Elysium Repository > Video Add-ons > Elysium > Install
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification, and you’re done.