As you may or may not know, a lot of changes have been happening with Kodi lately, with repositories disappearing off the face of the Earth. One of those repositories included the Exodus add-on. For the past few weeks, we’ve been looking for some replacements for Exodus to keep our minds at ease. We did come across Genesis Reborn and Elysium, which are both great add-ons. So check them out!
Anyway, it’s now possible to install Exodus on Kodi again. Which is great, because our guide on downloading from Kodi is relevant again. Exodus works just as it used to, except now we just use a different repository, the Smash repo to be exact. We’ll continue to update this guide as new developments happen.
This guide is for Kodi V17 Krypton, however the steps are relatively similar for Kodi V16 Jarvis. If you have any problems with this add-on, please don’t head to the Kodi forums. Leave a comment below
How to install Exodus on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Open System > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff
- In the bottom box, input “Smash” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Smash“
- Choose kodistuff, then select “Smash repo x.x.x.zip“
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Install from repository > Smash Repository > Video add-ons > Exodus
- Done! Exodus can be found under video add-ons on the home screen.