Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
Falcon add-on Overview
The Falcon add-on for Kodi offers a lot when it comes to IPTV. It offers channels from Britain, America and Spain. A lot of these are in good quality and didn’t suffer any buffering issues. As well as this, there are also a lot of sources for Sports channels, many in HD. Falcon seems pretty reliable, with links being updated every 2 days.
This add-on doesn’t just offer IPTV, it also hosts a large movie collection. These can be sorted by Genre, Year, IMDB Top 100 and 4K. Provided with Falcon is also a stand up section, where you can find shows by Frankie Boyle, Lee Evans and a few more. Finally, there is a shows section where there is a large variety. A pretty great add-on all around.
If you have any problems with installing or using this add-on, don’t head to the Kodi forums for help. Either contact the developers or leave a comment below and we’ll get back to you.
How to install Falcon on Kodi
This installation guide is for Kodi Krypton. If a notification pops up during the installation, saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- System (top centre icon) > File Manager > Add Source
- In the top box, enter: http://mwiz.co.uk/repo
- In the bottom box, enter: Mwiz
- Press OK to finish adding the source
- Home screen > Add-ons > Add-on browser (top left icon)
- Install from ZIP File > Mwiz > repository.merlin.zip
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification. This may take a few minutes.
- Install from Repository > Merlin Repository > Video add-ons > Falcon > Install
- Allow it to install, this may take a minute. You can then find the add-on under your video add-ons on the Kodi home screen.