Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
Falcon Sports add-on Overview
Falcon Sports is a separate add-on to Falcon (which provides Live TV, Movies and TV Shows). The Falcon Sports add-on is very reliable, offering lots of content for all sorts of sports.
In particular, it has categories for LiveOnline 24/7, Live free sports, Mamahd, Sstream, shadow-net, British Lions Tour, Live Events, Rangers/Celtic and WWE Replays. With most of the streams I tried out, they all seemed reliable and I didn’t face any buffering issues.
If you have any problems with installing or using this add-on, don’t head to the Kodi forums for help. Either contact the developers or leave a comment below and we’ll get back to you.
How to install Falcon Sports on Kodi
This installation guide is for Kodi Krypton. If a notification pops up during the installation, saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- System (top centre icon) > File Manager > Add Source
- In the top box, enter: http://mwiz.co.uk/repo
- In the bottom box, enter: Mwiz
- Press OK to finish adding the source
- Home screen > Add-ons > Add-on browser (top left icon)
- Install from ZIP File > Mwiz > repository.merlin.zip
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification. This may take a few minutes.
- Install from Repository > Merlin Repository > Video add-ons > Falcon Sports > Install
- Allow it to install, this may take a minute. You can then find the add-on under your video add-ons on the Kodi home screen.