Kodi Falcon Ultra TV Add-on
Falcon Ultra TV is a primarily IPTV add-on, which provides you with Live TV & IPTV Channels from all different countries straight to your Kodi setup.
Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
Falcon Ultra TV Overview
Falcon Ultra TV provides you with so many IPTV & Live TV Channels from all sorts of countries. These countries include IPTV Channels for UK, USA, Australia, Arabic, Canadian, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Spanish, Turkish, and World. You’re looking at thousands upon thousands of IPTV Channels provided straight your Kodi setup.
I expect this add-on to be a big hit. Quite a lot of the streams in Falcon Ultra TV are in HD and there was no noticeable buffering issues.
This add-on isn’t supported or affiliated with the developers of the Kodi platform. Please don’t head to the Kodi forums for help. If you’re having any problems with installing this add-on, please leave a comment below.
How to install Falcon Ultra TV on Kodi Krypton
This installation guide is for Kodi Krypton. If a notification pops up during the installation, saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- System (top centre icon) > File Manager > Add Source
- In the top box, enter: http://mwiz.co.uk/repo
- In the bottom box, enter: Merlin
- Press OK to finish adding the source
- Home screen > Add-ons > Add-on browser (top left icon)
- Install from ZIP File > Merlin > repository.merlin.zip
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification. This may take a few minutes.
- Install from Repository > Merlin Repository > Video add-ons > Falcon Ultra TV > Install
- Allow it to install, this may take a minute. You can then find the add-on under your video add-ons on the Kodi home screen.