Kodi Film Emporium Add-on
The Film Emporium add-on for Kodi offers Movies and TV Shows in their own UK and USA Sections.
Film Emporium Overview
Film Emporium is an interesting Kodi add-on. It collects a lot of TV Shows and Movies, specifically from the USA and UK. Film Emporium then groups them into their own categories for your viewing please. Although it does group all the content into one page too if you wish.
Streams in Film Emporium are of a pretty good quality for a lot of them, and they also load instantly which is great. A lot of the content is catch-up TV and the sorts. None the less, it’s a great addition to your Kodi setup.
This add-on isn’t supported or affiliated with the developers of the Kodi platform. Please don’t head to the Kodi forums for help. If you’re having any problems with installing this add-on, please leave a comment below.
How to install Film Emporium on Kodi Krypton
This installation guide is for Kodi Krypton. If a notification pops up during the installation, saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- System (top centre icon) > File Manager > Add Source
- In the top box, enter: http://noobsandnerds.com/portal
- In the bottom box, enter: Nan
- Press OK to finish adding the source
- Home screen > Add-ons > Add-on browser (top left icon)
- Install from ZIP File > Nan > noobsandnerds Repo
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification. This may take a few minutes.
- Install from Repository > noobsandnerds Repository > Video add-ons > Film Emporium > Install
- Allow it to install, this may take a minute. You can then find the add-on under your video add-ons on the Kodi home screen.