Kodi Football Replays Add-on
Football Replays allows you to watch past Football & Soccer games back through Kodi, as well as providing highlights.
Football Replays Overview
The Football Replays add-on for Kodi allows you to watch past football and soccer games. It shows games from all over the world, and you can watch them back at the click of a button. If you’re a sports fan, theres no reason to not add this add-on to your Kodi collection.
As well as past matches, Football Replays has highlights and the ability to search for a team to view past games.
This add-on isn’t supported or affiliated with the developers of the Kodi platform. Please don’t head to the Kodi forums for help. If you’re having any problems with installing this add-on, please leave a comment below.
How to install Football Replays on Kodi Krypton
This installation guide is for Kodi Krypton. If a notification pops up during the installation, saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- System (top centre icon) > File Manager > Add Source
- In the top box, enter: http://noobsandnerds.com/portal
- In the bottom box, enter: Nan
- Press OK to finish adding the source
- Home screen > Add-ons > Add-on browser (top left icon)
- Install from ZIP File > Nan > noobsandnerds Repo
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification. This may take a few minutes.
- Install from Repository > noobsandnerds Repository > Video add-ons > Football Replays > Install
- Allow it to install, this may take a minute. You can then find the add-on under your video add-ons on the Kodi home screen.