Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
Genesis Reborn Overview
Genesis was once the most popular add-on for streaming inside of Kodi. This new add-on, Genesis Reborn, aims to take the spot back with a lot of great content and features implemented. At the moment, it’s not possible to install the Exodus add-on, so this is a great alternative.
Genesis Reborn has a much nicer appearance compared to Exodus, with all new icons, categories and designs. Even the source selection page looks better with the use of movie stills. You are able to play trailers from the category page too, using the context menu. It also has an “On TV” section, where you can choose a date and bring up all of the shows that played that day.
Below are some quick installation instructions for Genesis Reborn. However if a step confuses you, there are screenshots provided further down. If you require any assistance, leave a comment below and we’ll get back to you.
Genesis Reborn installation instructions
- Settings > File Manager > Add Source
- In the top box, enter: http://jesusboxrepo.xyz/repo/
- In the bottom box, enter: JesusBox
- Home screen > Add-ons > Add-on browser
- Install from ZIP File > Jesus Box > repository.jesusboxtv.zip
- Install from respository > JesusBox repository > Video Add-Ons > Genesis Reborn
- Select ‘Install’ and wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Complete. Genesis Reborn can be found under your video add-ons
Installation instructions with screenshots
Hit “Install”. Once completed, you will find Genesis reborn under your video add-ons section, ready to use!