Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
Halow Live TV add-on Overview
You’ll find that this add-on offers all sorts of varied content, and not just in english. It has categories for Country Channels, Match day, Live Sport, Movies, 24/7 Shows, Music TV, YouTube, Kids Movies, Sports Replay, FilmOn TV, Radio, Playlisters, Ace Streams and Latest News.
We included this add-on in our Top 10 Live Sports add-ons for Kodi, which you can see here.
If you have any problems with installing or using this add-on, don’t head to the Kodi forums for help. Either contact the developers or leave a comment below and we’ll get back to you.
How to install Halow Live TV on Kodi
This installation guide is for Kodi Krypton. If a notification pops up during the installation, saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- System (top centre icon) > File Manager > Add Source
- In the top box, enter: http://repo.halowtv.org/
- In the bottom box, enter: Halow
- Press OK to finish adding the source
- Home screen > Add-ons > Add-on browser (top left icon)
- Install from ZIP File > Halow > repository.halowtv-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification. This may take a few minutes.
- Install from Repository > HALOW Repository > Video add-ons > Halow LIVE TV > Install
- Allow it to install, this may take a minute. You can then find the add-on under your video add-ons on the Kodi home screen.