Kodi iConspire Add-on
In this post, we’ll show you how to download and install the iConspire add-on for Kodi Krypton.
iConspire is a documentary add-on for Kodi. It has lots of different documentaries and streams available. Sources are scraped from YouTube, so they load instantly and are in a good quality.
Some of the documentaries available through the iConspire add-on include UFO & Alien documentaries, illuminati, Conspiracies and Wiki Leaks documentaries. There are a lot of different shows. iConspire add-on certainly has something for everyone.
This add-on isn’t supported or affiliated with the developers of the Kodi platform. Please don’t head to the Kodi forums for help. If you’re having any problems with installing this add-on, please leave a comment below.
How to install iConspire on Kodi Krypton
This installation guide is for Kodi Krypton. If a notification pops up during the installation, saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- System (top centre icon) > File Manager > Add Source
- In the top box, enter: http://noobsandnerds.com/portal
- In the bottom box, enter: Nan
- Press OK to finish adding the source
- Home screen > Add-ons > Add-on browser (top left icon)
- Install from ZIP File > Nan > noobsandnerds Repo
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification. This may take a few minutes.
- Install from Repository > noobsandnerds Repository > Video add-ons > iConspire > Install
- Allow it to install, this may take a minute. You can then find the add-on under your video add-ons on the Kodi home screen.