Kodi iConspire Add-on
In this post, we’ll show you how to download and install the iConspire add-on for Kodi Krypton.
Before we start
PwrDown highly recommends you use a VPN when using Kodi. IPVanish is one of the only top tier VPNs and it’s tailored specifically for Kodi users. It works on almost all devices including the Amazon Fire Stick. As stated on their site, using IPVanish will:
PwrDown users also receive 20% off the annual plan!
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
Before we start
iConspire is a documentary add-on for Kodi. It has lots of different documentaries and streams available. Sources are scraped from YouTube, so they load instantly and are in a good quality.
Some of the documentaries available through the iConspire add-on include UFO & Alien documentaries, illuminati, Conspiracies and Wiki Leaks documentaries. There are a lot of different shows. iConspire add-on certainly has something for everyone.
This add-on isn’t supported or affiliated with the developers of the Kodi platform. Please don’t head to the Kodi forums for help. If you’re having any problems with installing this add-on, please leave a comment below.
How to install iConspire on Kodi Krypton
This installation guide is for Kodi Krypton. If a notification pops up during the installation, saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- System (top centre icon) > File Manager > Add Source
- In the top box, enter: http://noobsandnerds.com/portal
- In the bottom box, enter: Nan
- Press OK to finish adding the source
- Home screen > Add-ons > Add-on browser (top left icon)
- Install from ZIP File > Nan > noobsandnerds Repo
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification. This may take a few minutes.
- Install from Repository > noobsandnerds Repository > Video add-ons > iConspire > Install
- Allow it to install, this may take a minute. You can then find the add-on under your video add-ons on the Kodi home screen.