Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
iPlayer WWW add-on Overview
The iPlayer WWW (AKA BBC iPlayer) add-on provides Live TV and Catch-up channels from the BBC. I believe this add-on only works for residents of the UK. However, you can use a VPN like IPVanish to change your IP address and grant access to the content. As stated on the first launch of the add-on, you will need a TV license for BBC. Thankfully, this add-on is included with Kodi, you just need to hit install.
This is a great add-on if you’re a UK resident. It’s much more convenient than using the website. There are a lot of live BBC Channels that you can watch, and all of the catch up content is free and legal to watch. It’s also in HD, so it looks great!
On the home screen, you will find categories for Highlights, Channel Highlights, Most Popular, Programme List A-Z, Categories, Search, Watch Live, Red Button, Watching and Added.
If you have any problems with installing or using this add-on, don’t head to the Kodi forums for help. Either contact the developers or leave a comment below and we’ll get back to you.
How to install iPlayer WWW on Kodi
This installation guide is for Kodi Krypton. If a notification pops up during the installation, saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Home screen > Add-ons > Add-on browser (top left icon)
- Install from Repository > Kodi add-on Repository > Video add-ons > iPlayer WWW
- Press Install. Once complete, iPlayer WWW can be found under your video add-ons