Kodi Irish TV Add-on
How to download and install the Irish TV add-on for Kodi Krypton. Irish TV provides Live TV channels and catch-up TV for Irish content.
Irish TV Overview
Irish TV is an add-on for Kodi that allows you to stream certain TV Channels Live straight from Ireland. There is also a catch-up service, where you can watch past broadcasts and episodes.
The catch-up channels include RTE Player, TV3 Player and TG4 Player. When I tested the Irish TV add-on, I did notice a few streams were not working. However if you’re looking for Irish content, this add-on should be added to your Kodi setup!
This add-on isn’t supported or affiliated with the developers of the Kodi platform. Please don’t head to the Kodi forums for help. If you’re having any problems with installing this add-on, please leave a comment below.
How to install Irish TV on Kodi Krypton
This installation guide is for Kodi Krypton. If a notification pops up during the installation, saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- System (top centre icon) > File Manager > Add Source
- In the top box, enter: http://noobsandnerds.com/portal
- In the bottom box, enter: Nan
- Press OK to finish adding the source
- Home screen > Add-ons > Add-on browser (top left icon)
- Install from ZIP File > Nan > noobsandnerds Repo
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification. This may take a few minutes.
- Install from Repository > noobsandnerds Repository > Video add-ons > Irish TV > Install
- Allow it to install, this may take a minute. You can then find the add-on under your video add-ons on the Kodi home screen.