Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
Twitch add-on for Kodi Overview
Thankfully, a Twitch add-on exists for Kodi so that you can watch all your favourite live streamers and games through the Twitch.TV site. The add-on works very well, and allows you to sign in, see if the streamers you are following are live, look at featured channels and look through different categories.
The Twitch add-on works quite nice with Kodi, and being able to control it all with your remote control is a must have. Signing into your Twitch account is also really easy, all you have to do is go to one URL. I personally think add-ons such as Twitch and YouTube really enhance the home cinema experience, and just make your Kodi build so much better.
You will find the installation instructions below, with more detailed instructions including images towards the bottom of the post. If you want to install this build on Kodi Jarvis (V16), the steps are relatively similar.
Twitch add-on installation instructions
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- From the Kodi home screen, choose add-ons.
- Open the add-on browser by clicking the icon in the top left.
- Install from Repository > Kodi add-on Repository > Video add-ons.
- Look for Twitch and select it.
- Press Install. Wait for the add-on enabled notification and that’s it.
Twitch installation with images
Look in the list for Twitch, it will be close to the bottom.
Choose “Install”. Done! You can now run the add-on from your video add-ons section and watch your favourite streamers live.