Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
Mucky Ducks Repository for Kodi
The Mucky Ducks repository for Kodi is a must have, as it contains a lot of great add-ons that will be useful to you. Inside of Mucky Ducks are addons such as 123Movies, Dizibox, Gorilla Streams, M4U, PubFilm, VodLocker and many many more. This guide is tailored towards Kodi Krypton, however the steps will be similar for Kodi Jarvis (V16).
Installing this repository is a breeze. Below are some quick installation instructions. However if you’re confused at any point, more detailed instructions including images can be seen further below.
How to install Mucky Ducks Repository
Before starting, if you receive a message saying Unknown Sources isn’t enabled, you can check out how to enable it quickly here.
- Kodi Home > System > File Manager > Add Source
- In the top box, type http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml and select OK
- In the box underneath, enter “Mucky”. and then click OK
- Kodi Home > Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- Select Install from Zip File > Mucky > repository.mdrepo-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > Mucky Ducks Repo > Install add-ons of your choice
Mucky Ducks installation guide with images
Head into System by clicking the cog icon in the top centre.
Choose File Manager
Click Add Source
Select the top box
Input the following exactly: http://muckys.mediaportal4kodi.ml
Press OK. Now choose the bottom box
Enter “Mucky” and press OK again.
Press OK again to add the source.
Go back to the home screen and choose add-ons.
Open the add-on browser by clicking the top left icon.
Select “Install from ZIP File”
First select Mucky, then choose repository.mdrepo-x.x.x.zip
Wait for the add-on installed notification.
Now choose install from repository. Select “Mucky Ducks Repo”. Inside, you will find some of the best add-ons currently available for Kodi. Take a look through, and select some to install.