Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
Project M add-on Overview
The Project M add-on for Kodi provides content for Live TV, Live Sports, Movies, Music, Television and what I assume is Sports on demand. It has a section for World TV, which says Coming Soon. I assume this will be sections for Live TV for countries over the world. If you want to check out an add-on that already features this, try Rising Tides.
As of now, I could only find UK Content for Project M, as well as Danish. However in their Movies section, they host 4K and 3D Content and more. I assume this add-on will see major updates in the not so distant future.
If you have any problems with installing or using this add-on, don’t head to the Kodi forums for help. Either contact the developers or leave a comment below and we’ll get back to you.
How to install Project M on Kodi
This installation guide is for Kodi Krypton. If a notification pops up during the installation, saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- System (top centre icon) > File Manager > Add Source
- In the top box, enter: http://mwiz.co.uk/repo
- In the bottom box, enter: Mwiz
- Press OK to finish adding the source
- Home screen > Add-ons > Add-on browser (top left icon)
- Install from ZIP File > Mwiz > repository.merlin.zip
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification. This may take a few minutes.
- Install from Repository > Merlin Repository > Video add-ons > Project M > Install
- Allow it to install, this may take a minute. You can then find the add-on under your video add-ons on the Kodi home screen.