Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
Quantum Add-on Overview
Kodi’s Quantum add-on is the re-brand of what was previously Sanctuary. It offers a lot of high quality live TV channels from various sources. What is great about this add-on, is how tidy and easy to use it’s navigation system is. It’s very easy to fine tune exactly what you’re looking for.
Quantum doesn’t only provide Live TV though. It has categories for Big Bag ‘O’ Tricks, 24/7, Documentaries, Kids, Live TV, Movies, Music, Sports, TV Shows and Add-ons. Quantum acts like a middle man for most of it’s content, retrieving the content from different sources. You may be asked to allow the installation of various add-ons throughout your experience with the Quantum Add-on for Kodi.
I decided to test some of the Live UK Channels. It definitely takes a bit longer to just pick a channel to watch than some other add-ons, due to having to wait for sources to load and to then choose one. However you can expect a long list of reliable sources, including some HD Content.
If you have any problems with installing or using this add-on, don’t head to the Kodi forums for help. Either contact the developers or leave a comment below and we’ll get back to you.
How to install Quantum on Kodi
This installation guide is for Kodi Krypton. If a notification pops up during the installation, saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- System (top centre icon) > File Manager > Add Source
- In the top box, enter: http://sanctuaryrepo.esy.es/sanc/
- In the bottom box, enter: Sanc
- Press OK to finish adding the source
- Home screen > Add-ons > Add-on browser (top left icon)
- Install from ZIP File > Sanc > repository.sanctuary-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification.
- Install from respository > Sanctuary > Video Add-Ons > Quantum
- Select ‘Install’ and wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Complete! Quantum can be found under your video add-ons