SafeHouse Movies Overview
SafeHouse Movies is a great add-on for Kodi, allowing the streaming of Movies and TV Shows in HD. It’s a good contender for Exodus, as it’s much easier to use, and is a lot faster in my opinion. With this add-on, you don’t have to wait for it to look through a load of different sources and then look for a working one. You just choose a movie, choose what quality you want and press play.
SafeHouse Movies has sections for Most Viewed, Recommended Movies, Latest Update, All Movies, Genres, Release Year, TV Shows and a Search feature. I think you should consider giving this add-on a try if your looking for a good alternative to some of the other widely used add-ons.
Below, you will find some quick installation instructions for installing this add-on. However if you become confused by any step, more detailed instructions with images can be seen further down. This tutorial is for Kodi Krypton, however the steps are relatively similar for Kodi Jarvis (V16).
SafeHouse Movies installation instructions
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- System > File Manager > Add Source
- In the top box, enter: http://www.dandymedia.club/repo/
- In the bottom box, enter: Dandy
- Press OK to finish adding the source
- Home screen > Add-ons > Add-on browser
- Install from ZIP File > Dandy > repository.dandymedia.zip
- Install from respository > DandyMedia repository > Video Add-Ons > SafeHouse Movies
- Select ‘Install’ and wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Complete. SafeHouse Movies can be found under your video add-ons
SafeHouse Movies installation with images
Now select install from Repository, choose DandyMedia, go into Video Add-ons and choose SafeHouse Movies.