Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
Specto Fork add-on Overview
Specto Fork is an add-on for Kodi which provides streams for content such as TV Shows and Movies using third party sources. It’s a big contender with other add-ons such as Exodus, Elysium and Genesis Reborn.
It can be installed with the Smash repository (instructions below). Specto Fork also gives you the ability to download content locally, as well as provide you with your own favourites section. You can favourite Movies and TV Shows and have quick access back to them.
If you have any problems with installing or using this add-on, don’t head to the Kodi forums for help. Either contact the developers or leave a comment below and we’ll get back to you.
How to install Specto Fork on Kodi
This installation guide is for Kodi Krypton. If a notification pops up during the installation, saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- System (top centre icon) > File Manager > Add Source
- In the top box, enter: http://mediarepos.net/kodistuff
- In the bottom box, enter: kodistuff
- Press OK to finish adding the source
- Home screen > Add-ons > Add-on browser (top left icon)
- Install from ZIP File > kodistuff > Smash_Repo.zip
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification. This may take a few minutes.
- Install from Repository > Smash Repository > Video add-ons > Specto -… Fork > Install
- Allow it to install, this may take a minute. You can then find the add-on under your video add-ons on the Kodi home screen.