Kodi The Fixtures Add-on
In this post, we’ll show you how to install The Fixtures add-on for Kodi Krypton. What The Fixtures does is provides a lot of different Live Sports Channels.
Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
The Fixtures Overview
The Fixtures is a Sports add-on, hosting a lot of live TV Channels. It shows currently playing matches, and provides you with a long list of channels, providing IPTV to Kodi. There are a total of 130 Live channels as of July 2017.
Some of the sports channels that The Fixtures offers includes Sky channels, BT Sports, ESPN, Fox Sports, TSN and much much more. I tried out a few of the streams and the quality was great. There was also no buffering issues.
This add-on isn’t supported or affiliated with the developers of the Kodi platform. Please don’t head to the Kodi forums for help. If you’re having any problems with installing this add-on, please leave a comment below.
How to install The Fixtures on Kodi Krypton
This installation guide is for Kodi Krypton. If a notification pops up during the installation, saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- System (top centre icon) > File Manager > Add Source
- In the top box, enter: http://i4pro.co.uk/kodi/repo/
- In the bottom box, enter: i4pro
- Press OK to finish adding the source
- Home screen > Add-ons > Add-on browser (top left icon)
- Install from ZIP File > i4pro > repository.inside4ndroid-xx.x.x.zip
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification. This may take a few minutes.
- Install from Repository > Inside4ndroid Repository > Video add-ons > The Fixtures > Install
- Allow it to install, this may take a minute. You can then find the add-on under your video add-ons on the Kodi home screen.