Kodi The Machine Add-on
Here, we’ll show you how to download and install The Machine add-on for Kodi Krypton. The Machine provides Live TV Channels, Movies & Documentaries.
The Machine Overview
The Machine add-on for Kodi is part of the Inside4ndroid repository. It provides Live TV, Movies and Documentaries straight to Kodi.
Some of the Live TV & IPTV Channels that The Machine brings to Kodi is primarily UK & USA Channels. They’re is also a ‘World’ section, where you will find over 2500 other channels from different countries. I tried out some of the UK Streams, and they all worked well.
Movies section is a little unorganised, with it hosting the same movie multiple times instead of grouping them together, and they haven’t been renamed either. If the developer is reading this, try FileBot! However, as the movies seem to be hosted locally instead of scraping sources, they don’t need to load in. It’s just click and play.
Finally, The Machine has a fair amount of documentaries. Covering topics such as the Illuminati, Space and Forbidden Knowledge. These two load instantly and aren’t retrieved from online. Overall, The Machine add-on makes a great addition to Kodi. Hopefully we can expect to see more content added in the Future and more organisation.
This add-on isn’t supported or affiliated with the developers of the Kodi platform. Please don’t head to the Kodi forums for help. If you’re having any problems with installing this add-on, please leave a comment below.
How to install The Machine on Kodi Krypton
This installation guide is for Kodi Krypton. If a notification pops up during the installation, saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- System (top centre icon) > File Manager > Add Source
- In the top box, enter: http://i4pro.co.uk/kodi/repo/
- In the bottom box, enter: i4pro
- Press OK to finish adding the source
- Home screen > Add-ons > Add-on browser (top left icon)
- Install from ZIP File > i4pro > repository.inside4ndroid-xx.x.x.zip
- Wait for the add-on enabled notification. This may take a few minutes.
- Install from Repository > Inside4ndroid Repository > Video add-ons > The Machine > Install
- Allow it to install, this may take a minute. You can then find the add-on under your video add-ons on the Kodi home screen.