Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
UK Turk Playlists Overview
The UK Turk Playlist add-on for Kodi is a must have, with it by far being one of the best and most popular choices. This add-on offers a wide range of Live TV Channels, with constant up time and hardly ever any bad sources. The channels are primarily UK Channels. A lot of the streams are in great quality, and some are also HD Ready.
This guide is primarily for Kodi V17 (Krypton). However the steps are relatively similar for Kodi V16 (Jarvis). Below, you will find a quick installation guide. If you find the below instructions confusing at any point, more detailed instructions including images can be seen further below.
How to install UK Turk Playlists
Before starting, if you receive a message saying Unknown Sources isn’t enabled, you can check out how to enable it quickly here.
- Kodi Home > System > File Manager > Add Source
- In the top box, type https://addoncloud.org/ukturk/install and select OK
- In the box underneath, enter “Turk”. and then click OK
- Kodi Home > Add-ons > Add-on Browser
- Select Install from Zip File > Turk > repository.ukturk-x-x-x.zip
- Wait for the Add-on enabled notification
- Select Install from Repository > UKTurk Addon Repository > Video Add-ons > UK Turks Playlists > Install
- Wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Complete. You will now find the UK Turk Playlist add-on under Video Add-ons.
UK Turk Playlist Installation guide with screenshots
Open the System menu
Wait for the add-on installed notification again, and you’re finished. You can find the UK Turk Playlist add-on inside of your add-on section back at the home screen.