Kodi WolfPack Add-on
WolfPack add-on is a great Kodi add-on when it comes to content, holding documentaries, kids, movies and much much more.
The WolfPack add-on for Kodi is quite impressive. It’s packed full of content for everyone, and the sources are very reliable. It has some Live TV channels, and when I tested it out they all worked, even the HD ones. Live TV was available for UK and USA Channels, with various Sports channels also included.
WolfPack has categories for Live TV, More Power, Movies, TV Shows, Round the clock TV, Documentaries, Kids Zone, Music, Stand up comedy, Wolves Den and Live Cams.
Below are some quick installation instructions for the add-on. If you require any assistance, leave a comment below and we’ll get back to you.
How to install WolfPack on Kodi
- Home > System (top center icon) > File Manager > Add Source
- In the top box, enter: http://wolf-pack.netai.net/repo/
- In the bottom box, enter: WP
- Home screen > Add-ons > Add-on browser (top left icon)
- Install from ZIP File > WP > repository.wolfpack-x.x.zip
- Wait for it to install.
- Install from respository > WOLFPACK > Video Add-Ons > WolfPack
- Select ‘Install’ and wait for Add-on enabled notification
- Complete. WolfPack can be found under your video add-ons