Real Movies – 3D & 4K Movies on Kodi
A new add on has arrived in to the Kodi platform, which provides a good selection of 3D and 4K Movies ready for you to stream through Kodi! This add-on is called Real Movies, and we’re going to quickly run you through it so you can install it.
The Real Movies add-on has a lot of sections containing different media files, some of the main ones being HD Movies, Kids Movies, Disney Collection, 3D Movies, 4K Movies and Boxsets. It definitley has a lot to offer. The 4K Movies look great, and when I tried it out I didn’t have any buffering issues at all.
As of writing this post, it currently has 29 4K Movies and 69 3D Movies which is actually quite a lot! I’m sure even more will be added in the future. You can watch Finding Dory, Captain America Civil War, The Martian and much much more in 3D!
Installation instructions are for Kodi V17 Estuary. However steps are relatively similar for Kodi V16 Jarvis. If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Go into the system menu (top centre icon)
- Select File Manager and choose “Add source”
- In the top box where it says <None>, place the following URL: http://thecommunityrepo.netai.net/zip/
- Enter a name for the source and hit OK.
- Head back to the home screen and select Add-ons
- Open the add-on explorer (top left icon) and choose “Install from ZIP File”
- Select the source you just added and then choose the repository inside to install it
- Now choose “Install from Repository” and select “The Community Repository”
- Go into “Video addons” and choose “Real-Movies” and install it.
- Done! The addon can now be found in your add-ons section