HyperSonic Build for Kodi Krypton
In this post, we’ll look at the HyperSonic Build which is available from the KodiAce Wizard, where you can also find builds such as the Titanic Build. Builds from the KodiAce wizard are reliable, and contain lots of great Kodi Add-ons.
Kodi HyperSonic Build preview
Firstly, the HyperSonic Build seems to use the Aeon Nox skin, which everyone should be familiar with by now. The build also has a kids section, where you can find a lot of suitable TV Shows and cartoons for kids. If you have your own media stored locally, you can also set this up in the library section.
The HyperSonic Build has categories for Kids, Library, Misc, Movies, Music, Power, Programs, Sports, System, TV Shows and Urban Zone. Some add-ons within the HyperSonic Build include Su[remacy, Oculus, Incursion, Skynet Sports and Planet MMA.
How to install the HyperSonic Build on Kodi Krypton
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Open System (top centre cog icon) > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://kodiace.com/wizard
- In the bottom box, input “kodiace” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “titanium“.
- Install the ZIP File in there named plugin.program.KodiAce.zip.
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- From the Home Screen, choose Add-ons > Program Add-ons > KodiAce Wizard
- Choose the HyperSonic Build, then Fresh Install or Standard install.
- Wait for it to download. Allow Kodi to force close. Done!