Kodi Apollo Build
How to install the Apollo Build for Kodi Krypton, also known as the aiOne Build.
The Apollo AiOne Build has a ridiculously large amount of content and add-ons. It’s all well organised and laid out in a way that looks great and is easy to read and find exactly what you’re looking for. This build literally has a section for everything, and I think it’s definitely one you should consider using.
This build is part of the Ares Project, so there are a lot of other builds that you will be able to take a look at, and it will require a pin to install. You can get this by just pressing the “Get pin” button.
You can choose between Apollo AiOne, Apollo AiOne Midnight and Apollo AiOneXXX (choose this one if you want adult content).
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply.
How to install the Apollo Build on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Open System > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://ares-repo.eu/
- In the bottom box, input “Ares” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Ares”.
- Install the ZIP File in there (repository.aresproject.zip).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Choose Install from Repository > Ares Project > Program Add-ons > Ares Wizard > Install
- Wait for it to install. Open Ares Wizard, found under program add-ons on the home screen
- Browse Builds in the top left > Apollo > Apollo AiOne Krypton > Install
- Wait for it to download. Allow Kodi to force close. Done!
Ares Wizard and pins
As this build is from the Ares Wizard in Kodi, you will be asked for a pin. When the message pops up, hit the “Get Pin” button. A web browser will open, giving you a 4 digit pin. Go back into Kodi, and press “Enter Pin” in the Ares Wizard. Enter the pin you received to get access to the build. You can scan the QR code or enter the given URL on your mobile too.