Kodi Bandicoot Builds
This post will show you how to install one of the Bandicoot Builds in Kodi Krypton.
Bandicoot Builds Overview
Bandicoot Builds are a load of different Kodi builds which can be installed using the Ares Wizard. The Mr Bandicoot XXX Build is the most popular choice.
The Bandicoot Builds for Kodi has 20 different options, which are Mr Bandicoot XXX, Crash, Cortex XXX, Crash K, Kortex XXX, XXX Addon pack, Cazza Family Build, Cazza Family Krypton, Cazza Creepshow, Cazza Allsorts, Cazza Outer limits, Cazza Western, Cazza Mafia, Cazza Nova, CLS Abstract Krypton, CLS Music Box, CLS Simplicity, Mimic and The Peoples Build Krypton.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply. Also, this build is not supported by the Kodi developers, so please don’t head to the Kodi forums for support.
How to install the Bandicoot Builds on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Open System (top centre cog icon) > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://ares-repo.eu/
- In the bottom box, input “Ares” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Ares“.
- Install the ZIP File in there (repository.aresproject).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Install from Repository > Ares Project > Program add-ons > Ares Wizard > Install
- Open Ares Wizard, found under program add-ons on the home screen
- Choose Builds in the top left > Bandicoot Builds > Choose your build > Install
- Wait for it to download. Allow Kodi to force close. Done!
Ares Wizard and pins
As this build is from the Ares Wizard in Kodi, you will be asked for a pin. When the message pops up, hit the “Get Pin” button. A web browser will open, giving you a 4 digit pin. Go back into Kodi, and press “Enter Pin” in the Ares Wizard. Enter the pin you received to get access to the build. You can scan the QR code or enter the given URL on your mobile too.