Kodi CellarDoor TV Build
This guide will show you how to install the CellarDoor TV Build on Kodi Krypton.
Before we start
- Mask your IP Address & Hide your streaming habits.
- Prevent your ISP from spying on you.
- Make your online presence anonymous.
- Allow access to blocked add-ons & content from other countries.
CellarDoor TV Overview
The CellarDoor TV Build is a great build content AND appearance wise. It has a very sleek and minimalist design. CellarDoor TV uses a spotlight feature to display you some movies and TV shows on the home screen to make it easy to pick something to watch. Below each menu item is a sub menu, where you can find more add-ons and tools.
This build has section for apps, kids movies and TV shows, movies, music, sports, TV Pro and TV Shows. It offers a lot of content and is definitely one worth trying out. This build is installed with the Ares wizard, so it will ask for a pin to install it.
This guide is for Kodi Krypton, and the steps below are listed for the Estuary skin. If you want to install this skin on Kodi 16 Jarvis, choose Dominus when choosing a build. If you have any problems with this build, feel free to leave a comment below and we’ll reply.
How to install the CellarDoor TV Build on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Open System > File Manager > Add Source.
- In the top box, input http://repo.ares-project.com/magic/
- In the bottom box, input “Ares” and press OK to finish adding the source.
- Kodi home screen > add-ons > add-on browser (top left icon).
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Ares”.
- Install the ZIP File in there (repository.aresproject.zip).
- Give it a few seconds/minutes to install.
- Choose Install from Repository > Ares Project > Program Add-ons > Ares Wizard > Install
- Wait for it to install. Open Ares Wizard, found under program add-ons on the home screen
- Browse Builds in the top left > CellarDoor TV > Infusion > Install
- Wait for it to download.
Ares Wizard and pins
As this build is from the Ares Wizard in Kodi, you will be asked for a pin. When the message pops up, hit the “Get Pin” button. A web browser will open, giving you a 4 digit pin. Go back into Kodi, and press “Enter Pin” in the Ares Wizard. Enter the pin you received to get access to the build. You can scan the QR code or enter the given URL on your mobile too.