How to install the Celtic Dragon Build for Kodi Krypton. Celtic Dragon has a very nice design, and is packed with content.
Celtic Dragon Overview
The Celtic Dragon Build for Kodi is packed full of content, all accessible from your home screen. It’s a great build when it comes to navigation, with add-ons like Exodus having there own navigation section for quick access.
A lot of other add-ons and sections are included such as Elysium, Exodus, iStream, Live TV, Movies, Music, Power, Salts, Skynet, Specto, Sports, Social, System, The Pyramid, Tinklepad, TV Shows, UK Turks, VPN, Weather, BOB and Children.
The installation guide will also be relatively similar for Kodi Jarvis. If you find the installation instructions below a little confusing, more detailed instructions including images can be seen at the bottom.
If you have any questions about this build, don’t head to the Kodi forums for help. Leave a comment below.
How to install the Celtic Dragon Build on Kodi
If a message pops up saying Unknown Sources needs to be enabled, check our short guide here.
- Head to the File manager in Settings and “Add Source”
- In the top box, input http://celticdragon.esy.es/repo
- In the bottom box, input “Celtic Dragon“
- Go to the home screen, head into add-ons, then open add-on browser
- Choose install from ZIP File and choose “Celtic Dragon”
- Install the only ZIP File in there (plugin.video.celticdragon.zip)
- Give it a few minutes to install.
- Go to Add-Ons, then under Program Add-Ons, open the Celtic Dragon add-on
- Open “Celtic Dragon” inside, and wait for it to install
- When the message pops up, choose close.
- When you re-open Kodi, the Celtic Dragon Build is ready to use.
Celtic Dragon Build installation with pictures
Click the cog to head into the System menu
Choose File Manager
Select Add Source
Click the top box
Input http://celticdragon.esy.es/repo exactly and hit OK
Now click the bottom box
Input “Celtic Dragon” and press OK.
Press OK again to add the source.
Go back to the Home screen and select Add-ons
Enter the add-on browser by clicking the top left icon
Choose Install from ZIP File
Choose Celtic Dragon, and then choose plugin.video.CelticDragon.zip
Go to the home screen again, and open the add-ons section
Under Program add-ons, you will see Celtic Dragon. Click it, and inside click Celtic Dragon again to install it.
Wait for it to download and extract.
When it has finished, it will ask you to close Kodi. Choose “Close”. When you open Kodi again, the Celtic Dragon Build will be installed and ready to use.